Thursday, May 26, 2011

Throwback Thursday

Alright, I'll admit that I'm running like a chicken with my head cut off. Last night was our final night for the choirs, and we had a p-a-r-t-y! Tomorrow is field day at school (I'm in charge of the dance station :- ), and then this weekend is already full. Next week starts the craziness of preparing for graduation.

Where is all this leading, you might ask?

Blogging is on the bottom of the list ... until I found the thread Throwback Thursday. I think it might be a drinking term, but hey, I'm running with it!

For the next few Thursdays I'm going to be posting a few of my favorite childhood/teenage memories. For me, it'll be fun looking back. For you, it'll give you a little insight to my insanity!

And so, our first Throwback Thursday! This is the song that played on my very first slow dance. I thought he was the bees knees. He asked me to dance because my sister threatened to beat him up. I didn't find that out until years later, so it wasn't quite so scarring, but it did teach me to embrace each experience for what it is...one precious moment in life. 


1 comment: