Monday, February 27, 2012

Smackdown! Harry Vs. Percy!

As you know, I've been a busy little blogger the past six weeks. Our intermediate grades have been blogging like mad people, and I've loved every minute of it. When one of our brightest (who, mark my words, will be editor-in-chief someday for the Chicago Manual of Style :-) thought that a battle of characters would be fun, we started a fresh page and called it "Battle of the Books". Every month we are taking two books that are similar is some way and pitting them against each other. This month is Harry Potter versus Percy Jackson.

I know most of you have read at least one book in the series, and so I'd love to hear your thoughts. Comment either here, or head on over to the kiddo's blog and see what they have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment