Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I'm baaaaacccckkkk!

As you know, I made a move when we developed my official author site. However, I've been thinking there are some things I want to blog about (book reviews, teacher things etc.) that may not be suitable for the other place, and so I've decided to keep both blogs going. Thanks so much for all of your support! Click here if you'd like to join the other one.

I'm hoping to have some guest bloggers, book reviews, and topics from friends soon, so be sure to check back!
Much love,

Beth

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I did the same as well. I found it easier to write about other things on my blog and just maintain my website separate. Although I still follow your other blog, I just don't always comment ;) I would just end up saying "Yes, yes, I agree!" a lot lol.

    ReplyDelete