Thursday, August 5, 2010

My look how we've grown!

I adore this site ... it was my first experience with the internet world. I started it the day that The Light of Asteria officially went live. As much as I'll miss it, the book has grown faster than I anticipated and opportunities are springing up in the most unexpected places. I need room to grow, and I need to manage my time more wisely.

Streamlining the two websites and the blog into one central location seemed to be the only solution. Not only is it easier to maintain, but anyone interested in me won't have to open up three windows at once. :-)  

And so it is with a sad but excited heart that I'm announcing our move.

Please visit my new site, the Elizabeth Isaacs' official author site.  *Squeee!!*

I would love it if you wouldn't mind re-joining me over there...and be sure to take a look around!
 elizabethisaacs.com/blog

No comments:

Post a Comment