Monday, September 22, 2014

WTF?! Where'd Asteria Go?

Hi all,
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that The Light of Asteria the The Secret of the Keepers ebooks are going to be unavailable for a few weeks.

A few months back, a wonderful woman from Vook contacted me about the Kailmeyra series. As I do with all things publishing, I forwarded the email to Italia, my literary manager at GH Literary. She did a bit of research and found that Vook is aligned with everyone from Publisher's Weekly to Google to Penguin Random House, and so she gave them a call.

With distribution across the board and wonderful marketing strategies, I jumped at the chance. :-) And so the switch over has begun.

BTW, we still plan on releasing The Heart of the Ancients in October, and I cannot wait! I'll let you know the deets soon!

Until then, thank you so much for your support these past few years. You truly are the reason I continue to write!

No comments:

Post a Comment