Thursday, February 2, 2012

#bestbookblogs


I've said it over and over, but I've found that bloggers are some of the best people in the world. Most of them spend hours designing their site, reading and reviewing books they love, or participating in ARC tours.

Knowing how much bloggers appreciate comments, I try to get on several times a week and go through my blogroll. It seems lately though that there isn't enough hours in the day, and so I've come up with another way to let them know how much I value their time and effort.  

Izzie and I started a twitter list a while back with our favorite bloggers on it. We didn't put it to use until a few weeks ago when we created the #bestbookblogs hashtag on twitter. Every Sunday we take a tweet or two to shout them out as a way so thanking them for their dedication.

It's my hope that others will join in the fun as we take a moment and thank those who are single-handedly changing the publishing industry ... one post at a time. :-)

If you have a blogger you'd like to add to the list, please either tweet their name with the #bestbookblogs hashtag, or simply post it in the reply box below, and we'll put them on our list.

Even better, drop your favorite blogger a comment or email and thank them for all their hard work.I know they love to hear from viewers almost as much as authors love to hear from readers!





No comments:

Post a Comment